Shoplazza Ecommerce Platform Review
It takes time and work to look into your options and find the best e-commerce solution for your business. In light of that, let’s have a look at Shoplazza, one such website. Here, we’ll go into detail about this eCommerce platform so you can make an informed choice about your online stores.
We have a lot to talk about, so let’s get right to it.
Shoplazza Review: What is Shoplazza.com?
Shoplazza, which debuted in 2017, is a standout among marketing and eCommerce SaaS. Unlike many of its competitors, Shoplazza gives you everything you need to establish scalable DTC brands, and B2C ecommerce enterprises, integrating corporate rules, training, and culture to fast-track your brand onto the worldwide market.
Its website features a selection of clients that sell many different types of things, including wellness accessories, gadgets, timepieces, and more. At present, Shoplazza serves as the backbone for more than 360,000 online retailers in more than 150 different nations.
Shoplazza has received a lot of praise so far. For example, it was named PayPal’s Best Shopping Cart Partner for 2020 and highlighted in Forbes.
Shoplazza Review: Pros and Cons of Shoplazza
Let’s go over the platform’s main advantages and disadvantages, or in other words, let’s look into the pros and cons of Shoplazza:
- Shoplazza is a great option for businesses that already have online stores but want to move them from platforms like Amazon, AliExpress, and Shopify to Shoplazza.
- Your dashboard on Shoplazza has a free migration tool that will import your products, comments, blog, and other information.
- Shoplazza’s website builder, ERP, CMS, and marketing tools are included in all plans.
- Shoplazza is great for both new and experienced business owners because it is easy to use and has a lot of features.
- Customizable themes.
- There is no need for coding or technical knowledge.
- You will have one centralized dashboard.
- Easily manage any size team.
- It’s an excellent choice for managing a larger team.
- You can get free stock photos to use on your website.
- Shoplazza provides a free 7-day trial before committing to a paid plan.
- Because Shoplazza has so many different features, it can be hard for new store owners to learn about everything it has to offer.
- It takes some time to get used to the platform.
- The documentation for setting up and managing your store is a little out of date.
- When compared to competitors, there aren’t as many preset themes, especially since you can’t upload your own or buy more.
- TrustPilot and other online review platforms have given Shoplazza some very negative feedback.
- However, the majority of complaints appear to be directed at people who have shopped from “fake websites” set up by scammers rather than Shoplazza itself.
Review of Shoplazza: Pricing
Shoplazza has a number of price options. You can first test a 7-day free trial before having to decide between one of the following (paid monthly in USD):
Shoplazza Basic (view price) – This plan is designed for those who are just beginning their eCommerce business. Your eCommerce store can be set up here, and you can host as many products as you like. All of the options come with access to all third-party integrations, customer service that’s available 24/7, and a free consultation.
All of the options come with a live chat app for Facebook Messenger, gift cards, free policy templates, professional reports, SEO tools for the website and the content, and discount codes. Only six staff accounts can be created, and a 2% commission on sales is required.
Shoplazza Advanced (view price) – This package is intended for companies that are prepared to start the process of expanding their store. You obtain the aforementioned. Your commission charge, however, is now just 1%.
Shoplazza Premier (view price) – This is designed for businesses that have grown and require additional staff accounts. Once more, you receive everything mentioned above. But the cost of the commission is only 0.6%, and you can create up to 15 staff accounts.
Shoplazza Enterprise (view price) – This package is best for bigger businesses that want to grow even more. 100 staff accounts are unlocked, along with a 0.3% commission charge.
Shoplazza Pro (view price) – You get everything mentioned above. The commission charge, though, is now only 0.2%.
Setting Up Your Shoplazza Store: A Review of Shoplazza
Getting started with Shoplazza is easy:
To begin with, you must create an account on Shoplazza’s home page. After that, you’ll be asked a few questions about your company.
Your Shoplazza dashboard is then displayed. From here, you may modify your store’s theme, add products, change the shipping and payment methods, and more.
Congratulations! You’re ready to start once you’re satisfied with your online store.
You can select from 26 free, modern, and scalable themes from Shoplazza.
After you pick a template, you can change its layout, add photos and your logo, and change the colors. The drag-and-drop builder in Shoplazza may be used to construct product collections and checkout pages as well.
The system is based on cards. Uninitiated users can drag and drop these blocks onto web sites to add more functionality. Cards for social media, marketing, the cart, navigation, and other topics are available.
Additionally, you are able to link a unique domain name to your Shoplazza store.
Review of Shoplazza: Lead Your Team
With Shoplazza, you have total control over who makes alterations to your website. To protect the privacy and security of your store, you can create up to 100 employee accounts with different levels of access.
You can also create various “roles” based on the tasks performed by your team. For example, you could give a financial position the job of managing and planning income and expenses. Similar to that, you could also have operational jobs that emphasize logistical issues.
–> Check out all of Namecheaps Promo Codes and Coupons
Examining Shoplazza, a CMS and ERP
Shoplazza serves as both an ERP and CMS.
The abbreviation “CMS” stands for “content management system,” as you may already be aware. You can, among other things, use Shoplazza’s CMS to:
- Organize and compose blog entries
- Make your content SEO-friendly.
- Make email template files
- Monitor your mailing list.
Based on user activity, manage your mailing list and email campaigns.
You could, for example, send content to a customer automatically based on how interested they are in a certain product.
As opposed to this, Shoplazza’s ERP (enterprise resource management) allows you to automate everything from inventory levels and billing to exports and shipping data.
Since you can organize everything from a single location, this is especially useful if you’re running many stores.
With Shoplazza’s ERP, you can automate and keep track of the following parts of your business:
- Order control
- production and shipping
So, you can see information about orders, shipments, and sales from the back end of your e-commerce website.
Additionally, you may check SKUs, keep an eye on inventory levels, and restock supplies. Additionally, you can handle payment issues.
Review of Shoplazza: SEO and marketing
Shoplazza can help you coordinate your product catalog with your ads on Facebook and Instagram. Therefore, you can incorporate products directly from your website into your Facebook ad when you wish to launch a new Facebook advertising campaign.
Shoplazza works with well-known email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Klaviyo, Stream, and MailCamp when it comes to email marketing. Alternately, you can manage and maintain your mailing list using Shoplazza’s own emailing facility.
From the dashboard, you can see a list of templates for different client events, like discounts, invitations to sign up for subscriptions, and emails for carts that have been left behind. These templates are editable, allowing you to add your own text, graphics, and logos.
However, if you want more creative control over your email designs, one of the email marketing plugins described above is probably a better option for you.
Finally, you may integrate Google Analytics with your store to help with SEO. Additionally, Shoplazza lets you add metadata (a meta title and description) for your homepage, which is a wonderful spot to put the keywords you want to rank for.
Review of Shoplazza’s Customer Payment Options
When a customer buys something from your Shoplazza store, they can use all of the major payment methods, such as:
- Pay World
- Bank cards
- Credit cards
- …plus more.
You can also use special payment methods that are available in other countries, like the Japanese, European, and Latin American markets, to make sure that your brand is available to customers everywhere.
Shoplazza actually accepts customers from 150 different nations and territories. Even better, based on the visitor’s IP address, your website will automatically figure out where they are and change your prices into their currency.
Last but not least, Shoplazza works with services like Atome and Affirm that let you buy now and pay later.
Review of Shoplazza: Print-on-demand
For those who are unaware, print-on-demand is a cheap business strategy that lets you sell unique products without incurring high startup costs.
Generally speaking, you supply your own design when working with a POD supplier. After that, they will ship it directly to your consumers on your behalf after printing it onto the selected goods. So, things are only made and sent out when a customer orders them. You don’t have to keep a big stock of everything you sell.
Two print-on-demand services are integrated with Shoplazza. Let’s quickly review each:
HugePOD is different from many other POD companies because it has a 3D drag-and-drop design tool that gives you a better idea of how the finished product will look. Anywhere on your chosen product(s), even the full cover design that covers the entire item, can have a unique design added.
Set a product price and start selling it on your internet store as soon as you’re satisfied with the design. When you make a transaction, HugePOD makes the order and sends it straight to your customers.
Many different goods are available for customization, including:
…as well as additional items, including a line of children’s clothing, home goods, and eco-friendly goods.
You only pay when a consumer places an order with you; there is no start-up fee. You keep the markup you earn.
This business focuses on dropshipping, but they also provide a POD service that lets you personalize and market products:
- Phone carrying cases
- plus more.
You can customize the product by including your logo and other details. For instance, a specific message or a customer’s name. You can scale up or down to meet demand because there is no minimum order requirement.
CJdropshipping can print or engrave your brand on materials like wood, metal, woven fabric, and plastic. In addition to the ink and labor costs, which vary depending on the item, you must pay $1 for each item.
Review of Shoplazza’s customer service
Shoplazza gives you a number of tools that you can use to help you set up and run your store. In the support section of their website, there is a blog, an online help center, and a partner center. Most queries should be resolved using these resources.
The Shoplazza team and other users can also be reached through a community forum for users. However, you can reach Shoplazza directly at any time via email or chatbot if you need assistance right away.
Shoplazza will give you a free consultation when you sign up for an account, even if you choose the plan with the lowest price.
Shoplazza: Our Last Word
Even with the commission cost, we would bet that Shoplazza is a good investment because of how many services it offers and how well they are done. It’s a reputable company that offers attractive, modern, and flexible themes and has won a lot of awards.
The integrations in Shoplazza are what give it variety. You can select and combine the integrations you require to build a fully functional store that provides you and your customers with everything you need. In other words, Shoplazza offers a full range of e-commerce services for setting up and managing your online store.
Are you prepared to launch your online store using Shoplazza.com? Tell us in the comments section, and we’ll talk soon!
Related Posts from Oddball Wealth Blog
- Unleashing the Million-Dollar Mindset: 5 Game-Changing Qualities of Successful Entrepreneurs!
- Unveiling the ‘Oddball Wealth’ Blueprint: A 5-Step Process to Skyrocket Your Online Business Success!
- From Grandpa’s Farm to Modern Trends: Unveiling Time-Tested Wisdom for Today’s Lifestyle Revolution
- Unleash Your Entrepreneurial Spirit: 20 Hot and Trending Online Niches for Your Business Adventure!
- Unveiling the Marvels of Digital Disruption: A Playful Dive into the Tech Revolution!
- Embracing Me in Team: The Rise of Mass Personalization in the Customer-Centric Era
- Unleashing Your Niche: Embracing the Exciting Era of Mass Personalization
- Mastering the Modern Business Landscape: Unveiling Change Factors for Success
- Unleashing Entrepreneurial Dreams: The Digital Revolution and the Democratization of Knowledge
- Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur: Business Success Traits
- Navigating the Digital Tides: Unraveling the Ever-Changing Landscape of Online Business
- Unleashing Your Inner Maverick: The Pinch of Salt Philosophy in Online Business
- 5 Best AppSumo Deals of the Week – Novemeber 2023
- What is AppSumo and How Does It Work? Ultimate Buyers & Sellers Guide!
- Own Your Future Challenge Day 2 Review Summary (Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi & Guests)
- Own Your Future Challenge Day 1 w/ Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi: Summary & Video
- Zendure Review: Top-Rated Portable Chargers & Power Solutions for 2023
- 90+ Amazing Generative A.I. Prompts for ChatGPT & Bard: Productivity, Business, and Fun!
- HOW TO USE Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- 220 Ways to Make Money Online Using Canva