The new era of work has arrived. Right, it feels different. That’s because it is.
As we increasingly incorporate new technology into business operations we will change the nature, speed, and processes of work. What we’re doing, how we’re doing it, managing it, whom we’re doing it with, when we’re doing it, and where we’re doing it, the pandemic accelerated the arrival of the future of work.
Hello, my name is Tyler DeBroux, and I’m an entrepreneur, business owner, Workforce Innovation Specialist, and Work Futurist. I support both employers and employees as they comprehend, adapt to, and succeed in the changing workplace.
Our working lives have undergone significant change. The good news is that this new, highly digitalized business environment is balanced by an emphasis on talent and a human-centric perspective that enables collaboration and quick responses.
All of this requires a focus on fresh and particular abilities. While the process of change and transition can seem chaotic, we have already been honing crucial abilities like adaptability, empathy, and problem-solving.
The following posts in this blog series will help you cultivate and practice the skills you need to succeed in this new era of work.
Recent Content from Our Blog:
- Own Your Future Challenge Day 2 Review Summary (Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi & Guests)
- Own Your Future Challenge Day 1 w/ Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi: Summary & Video
- Zendure Review: Top-Rated Portable Chargers & Power Solutions for 2023
- 90+ Amazing Generative A.I. Prompts for ChatGPT & Bard: Productivity, Business, and Fun!
- HOW TO USE Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)