This page or post may contain affiliate links.
Here’s what Etsy means:
The word “Etsy” is a made-up word that does not have a specific meaning. It was chosen as the name of the company because it is easy to pronounce and remember, and it doesn’t have any negative connotations.
The company was created with the purpose of being a platform for artists and creators to sell their handmade and unique products, and the name “Etsy” was chosen to reflect the company’s mission of connecting buyers and sellers of unique and handmade goods.
More from the Oddball Wealth blog:
- HOW TO USE Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- 220 Ways to Make Money Online Using Canva
- 7 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers for the price 2023
- Collov: Deals, Promotions & Coupon Codes
- NY Designer Fabrics: Deals, Promotions & Coupon Codes
- Active Relief Naturals Review: Helps Pain, Anxiety, Sleep, Muscle Recovery & More!
- 120/Life Review: Does 120/Life Really Work?
- AppSumo Review: APPSUMO IS STILL AWESOME, BUT SHOULD YOU SEARCH ELSEWHERE?
- Deluxe Coupon & Promo Code 60% Off & Free Shipping 2023!
- How Etsy Selling Works
- How Etsy Makes Money
- 10 Best Apps to Make Money Fast, Quick & Easy
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Shipping Works
- 14 Best Alternative Ways to Make Money & Earn Extra Income Online
- 8 Best Alternative Ways to Make Income and Generate Money Online
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Ads Work
- Etsy Where We Met Map – Ecommerce Marketplace 101
- Etsy When Will I Get Paid As a Seller on the Marketplace?
- Etsy When Do I Get Paid as a Seller -Ecommerce Marketplace 101
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Works?
- E-commerce 101: When Etsy Pays You As a Seller on the Marketplace
- E-commerce Marketplaces – Etsy: Where Is My Order Currently?
- E-commerce Marketplaces: Where Etsy is Located – Etsy Headquarters
- Etsy: When Can I Leave a Review as a Buyer after Making a Purchase
- E-Commerce 101: How and When Etsy Pays Sellers
- E-commerce: When Etsy IPO Date Happened, was a Publicly Traded Company
- Ecommerce 101: Why and When Etsy Started its Online Marketplace
- Ecommerce 101: When Etsy Closes Your Shop What Happens?
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy Ship Internationally?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Stands For and Why It’s Named Etsy
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Does for Buyers and Sellers on the Marketplace
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Category Is For Stickers
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Business should I Start and Sell?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Sells on Its Marketplace
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy ship to Canada?
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy guests leave reviews?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Means
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy sellers see your cart?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Fees Will I Be Charged?
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Works for Sellers
- Can Etsy sellers block buyers?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Tags Should I Use
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Search Works
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Fees Work
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy Ship to Canada?