Etsy is an online marketplace where individuals and businesses can sell handmade, vintage and unique items, as well as craft supplies.
Here is a general overview of how Etsy works:
1. Sellers create a shop on Etsy and list their items for sale. Each listing includes a title, description, photos, price and shipping details.
2. Buyers browse the marketplace and search for items they are interested in. They can also filter their search by category, price, location, and more.
3. When a buyer finds an item they want to purchase, they add it to their cart and proceed to checkout.
4. Buyers enter their shipping address and choose a payment method.
5. Once the payment is processed, the seller is notified of the sale and ships the item to the buyer.
6. Once the buyer receives the item and is satisfied, they can leave a review for the seller.
7. Etsy takes a small percentage of the sale as commission, and the seller receives the remaining payment minus the transaction fees.
Etsy is a platform that allows creative entrepreneurs to reach a global market and sell their unique and handmade items.
More from the Oddball Wealth blog:
- Own Your Future Challenge Day 2 Review Summary (Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi & Guests)
- Own Your Future Challenge Day 1 w/ Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi: Summary & Video
- Zendure Review: Top-Rated Portable Chargers & Power Solutions for 2023
- 90+ Amazing Generative A.I. Prompts for ChatGPT & Bard: Productivity, Business, and Fun!
- HOW TO USE Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- 220 Ways to Make Money Online Using Canva
- 7 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers for the price 2023
- Collov: Deals, Promotions & Coupon Codes
- NY Designer Fabrics: Deals, Promotions & Coupon Codes
- Active Relief Naturals Review: Helps Pain, Anxiety, Sleep, Muscle Recovery & More!
- 120/Life Review: Does 120/Life Really Work?
- AppSumo Review: APPSUMO IS STILL AWESOME, BUT SHOULD YOU SEARCH ELSEWHERE?
- Deluxe Coupon & Promo Code 60% Off & Free Shipping 2023!
- How Etsy Selling Works
- How Etsy Makes Money
- 10 Best Apps to Make Money Fast, Quick & Easy
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Shipping Works
- 14 Best Alternative Ways to Make Money & Earn Extra Income Online
- 8 Best Alternative Ways to Make Income and Generate Money Online
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Ads Work
- Etsy Where We Met Map – Ecommerce Marketplace 101
- Etsy When Will I Get Paid As a Seller on the Marketplace?
- Etsy When Do I Get Paid as a Seller -Ecommerce Marketplace 101
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Works?
- E-commerce 101: When Etsy Pays You As a Seller on the Marketplace
- E-commerce Marketplaces – Etsy: Where Is My Order Currently?
- E-commerce Marketplaces: Where Etsy is Located – Etsy Headquarters
- Etsy: When Can I Leave a Review as a Buyer after Making a Purchase
- E-Commerce 101: How and When Etsy Pays Sellers
- E-commerce: When Etsy IPO Date Happened, was a Publicly Traded Company
- Ecommerce 101: Why and When Etsy Started its Online Marketplace
- Ecommerce 101: When Etsy Closes Your Shop What Happens?
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy Ship Internationally?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Stands For and Why It’s Named Etsy
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Does for Buyers and Sellers on the Marketplace
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Category Is For Stickers
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Business should I Start and Sell?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Sells on Its Marketplace
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy ship to Canada?
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy guests leave reviews?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Means
- Ecommerce 101: Can Etsy sellers see your cart?
- Ecommerce 101: What Etsy Fees Will I Be Charged?
- Ecommerce 101: How Etsy Works for Sellers
- Can Etsy sellers block buyers?