This page or post may contain affiliate links.
If you placed an order on Etsy and are wondering where it is, you can check the status of your order by following these steps:
- Log into your Etsy account.
- Click on the “You” icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Purchases and reviews” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the order in question and click on it to view the details.
- This page will give you information on the order, including the estimated delivery date, tracking information (if available), and any updates from the seller.
- If your order is marked as shipped, you should be able to see the tracking number and you can use it to track your package on the carrier’s website.
- If your order is marked as delivered but you haven’t received it, you should contact the seller. They may be able to provide additional information or help you with a resolution.
- If your order is delayed or there is any issue with your order, you can contact Etsy’s customer support for further assistance.
It’s important to note that the delivery times may vary depending on the location of the seller and the shipping method chosen by the buyer.