Looking for some good old fashion inspiration to fire up your inner blogger and get you moving in the right direction with your own blog? Today, I want to share with you 12 highly rated and popular books about blogging, creativity, earning money online which every blogger to-be should read and add to their bookshelf!
Every one of the books mentioned covers a specific “sweet spot” in the blogging journey, such as how to set up your blog, staying creative, earning an income, and creating a content calendar.
I hand-picked these books because they come highly rated and highly recommended by other inspiring bloggers just like you. Also, because they’re written by other fellow bloggers who’ve been where you are and understand what it takes to become successful, or because I personally enjoyed the books myself! I hope these books about blogging help you on your journey to success!
- How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day Job With My Blog
- Lifestyle Blogging Basics: A How-To for Investing in Yourself, Working With Brands, and Cultivating a Community Around Your Blog
- Starting a Successful Blog when you have NO CLUE! – 7 Steps to WordPress Bliss… (Beginner Internet Marketing Series) (Volume 1)
- The Badass Blog Planner: Your guide to defining your purpose, creating clarity, and building a year of killer content
- How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul
- Make Money Blogging: Your Clear Path To $10,000 Per Month And Beyond (Make Money Online) (Volume 1)
- My Blogging Secrets: A guide to becoming a pro-blogger
- Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
- Blogging All-in-One For Dummies
- Blogging: The Best Darn Little Guide To Starting A Profitable Blog (Blogging For Profit) (Volume 1)
- How To Make A Living With Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
Are there any books about blogging that you recommend? Share them in the comments below!
Author: Tyler DeBroux
Tyler started Oddball Wealth towards the end of 2014 after graduating college, as a way to stay relevant in his area of study, stimulate his mind, and to educate and help others.
Tyler has worked in the financial services industry, as a financial advisor, helping his clients make wise financial decisions and personalized long-term financial plans. Since graduating college in December of 2014, Tyler has paid off more than $15,000 in student loan debt and counting, his goal is to have all his student loans paid in full by the in of 2016.
Tyler is an entrepreneur and an expert in personal finance. Two of his many hobbies include investing and building online businesses. He is also a big advocate of early retirement and an aggressive saver, who utilizes any financial resources and tools available to him to help reach his goals for achieving financial independents.