Here on Oddball Wealth, I share a lot of content about building and managing wealth, investment, and how to create passive income streams. To help you take action and begin implementing some of the strategies shown here on this site, I thought it would be a good idea to create a resource page that you can easily find and have access to resources and services that can help you reach your goals. I would recommend bookmarking or saving this page in your favorites. I’m sure I’ll add things as I come across other great resources and tools, so be sure to check back frequently!
These are services that I use the most and benefit from the most. The Most Recommended are listed in no specific order or category. They range from services I use for investing, to track and manage my finances, and services I use to create and manage my websites and blogs. Enjoy!
Personal Capital: This is a FREE service that lets you track and manage all of your financial accounts in one place! This includes all your credit cards, loans, bank accounts, saving accounts, brokerage accounts, retirement accounts and so-on. You can keep track of all your balances in one place, see how much you spend vs how much income you receive every month, and continuously know your updated net worth!
I love this service, if you don’t have an account with them, I highly recommend you go to their website this instant and create one! It’s free!
Betterment: I like Betterment because they let you automate you investments and they do the investing for you! They do this based off your age, goals, and risk criteria. This is a great service for anyone who wants to begin investing but doesn’t know much about investing, anyone whose just beginning to invest, or anyone who wants to put their investments on autopilot. They also have extremely low fees, allowing your investments to grow faster!
Read Article: Why You Should be Investing with Betterment
Namecheap: I use Namecheap to registrar all of my website domain names. Why? Because they’re by far the easiest to use, you can registrar and buy your domain name in literally just a few minutes. They’re also by far the cheapest, the most you’ll pay for a domain name is around $10 or less!
Bluehost: Since I began building blogs and websites, I’ve tried and used many different web-host and found Bluehost to be the best for two reasons. The first reason is because it’s extremely easy to use and set up. You can install WordPress to your site with one click of a button! The second reason is because of their low price. For less than $4 a month you can host your website.
BEST ONLINE BANKS & ACCOUNTS
BBVA Compass Bank: An awesome financial institution! They’re one of the best online banks that also has physical branches you can visit to get in person help and services. BBVA Compass has the leading online banking platform that allows you to conveniently do all your banking from your computer or mobile device.
Read Article: How to Save Money with this FREE Online Checking Account
My Favorite BBVA Compass Bank Accounts and Financial Products:
- ClearChoice Money Market Account (MMA):
- High-rate money market account
- Only $25 to start and open an account
- High-rates only available online
BUDGETING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
It’s FREE to join! Track your finances, investments, net worth, and portfolio. Take advantage of all the tools Personal Capital offers, like the Retirement Planner to customize and build your retirement plan. Also, the Cash Flow Analyzer lets your track and manage all of your income and spending habits. There are many other features including the 401(k) analyzer, reports of upcoming bills, email alerts, asset allocation targets, an Apple watch app, and much more.
BEST TRAVEL WEBSITES
InterNations.org: is the largest international online social network for expatriates with more than 600,000 members worldwide. It’s also Free to join!
Fiverr – Fiverr is a global market place offering services and tasks, starting at only $5 per job.
Accounting & Invoicing
- Xero – Xero is a user-friendly and easy-to-use accounting software for small businesses and freelancers. The software is cloud based, so no installation is required and it can be accessed anywhere, at anytime! With more than one million subscribers in over 180 countries it’s one of the best accounting platforms available. Try it for FREE by clicking here!
Travel Resources and Deals
- CheapFlightNow – CheapFlightNow is an online reservation travel service which specializes in discounted flights and cheap airline tickets to the most popular travel desinations in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world.
- ExploreTrip – ExploreTrip gives you access to private and discounted international airfares, and one of the most highly advanced technology wise in the travel industry – giving their users the largest selection of airfares.
- HotelWiz.com – Save up to 75% on hotel bookings at over 30,000 destinations when you use hotelwiz.com. They guarentee the best possible prices on hotels and also allow you to browse all of there hotel reviews. They also have instant discount coupons and promotion offers which allow you to save even more money!
- SmartFares – An online travel reservations service, SmartFares specializes in discounted airline tickets and cheap fights to the most popular destinations in the United States and around the world.
- Travelation – Travelation is a top travel website which offers discounted and cheap fights, hotels, and car rentals to and at top travel destinations.
Hire Content Writers
- Contentmart – Contentmart is one of the top content marketplaces and great platform for copywriters, authors, and anyone trying to find good wordsmiths. Find and consult with content experts and professional freelance writers. They also offer a large variety of content services.
Online Courses and Classes
- Coursera – Coursera gives you instant online access to some of the world’s be classes, including courses from major universities like Michigan, Yale, John Hopkins, and top international universities from around the world.
- Udemy – Udemy is a global marketplace for both students and teachers to learn and teach online. They currently have over 15 million students who are learning and mastering new skills everyday with their library of more than 50,000 courses which are taught by expert instructors. They offer both free and premium courses, however by using this special link you can get any course for only $10!
- Day-Timer – Day Timer has been creating the tools necessary to help people manage their time since 1947. They helped pioneer the time management indistry to provide tools for substancially increaing efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
Outsourcing & Freelancing Marketplaces
- Fiverr – Fiverr is not only the worlds largest marketplace for freelancing services and outsourcing various tasks, but it’s the only marketplace where you can purchase just about any service or outsource just about any task for only $5! Services on Fiverr are called “Gigs”. It’s a really cool website and would encourage anyone to at least visit their website and see the thousands of different services (Gigs) that you can purchase at a fixed price of only $5.
Places get Royalty-free photos, vectors, and images for websites, articles and blog posts
- Fotolia – Fotolia is one the worlds largest image banks and microstock agencies. They provide users access to more than 26 million royalty-free photos, illustrations and HD videos, and vectors. Fotolia also has more than 4.2 million website members, has offices in 23 countries and supports 15 different languages.
Legal Stuff & Resources
- Incorporate.com – Founded more than 100 years ago, back in 1899 – incorporate.com has the most experience in the industry for LLC and incorporation formation services for entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, non-profits, and partnerships in all 50 states.